I am pursuing opportunities to license my artwork with manufacturers, so I have decided to remove some of my designs from the shop and add them to my art licensing portfolio and will keep the others here for personal or small commercial use. Additionally, I have changed some of the terms. Please contact me if you have any questions.
(If you purchased graphics prior to June 15th, you may continue to use them for your products. The new terms apply going forward.)
It is OK to use these files for the following personal or small commercial purposes:
- Any personal use
- Products such as stationery, invitations, cards, labels, party supplies, etc. in either printed or digital format. All digital products must be flattened. Please do not put the graphics on a blank white background and sell as is. The products must be personalized before sending to your customers. You may not create blank templates that are sold to others in order for them to resell.
- Teaching resources
- Website/blog templates, banners, avatars, etc. as long as the design is flattened and cannot be extracted.
- Handmade jewelry
- Embroidery appliques (must be a physical applique, no digital files)
- Other small handmade products
It is NOT OK to use these files for the following commercial purposes:
- Do not sell the artwork as is. The graphics cannot be placed on a white background and sold as is but must be part of an overall design.
- Graphics cannot be sold on any print on demand site (CafePress, Zazzle, Spoonflower and others)
- No third party produced items such as melamine plates, lunch boxes, water bottles, clipboards, binders, etc.
- Rubber stamps
- Digitized embroidery files
- Cross stitch patterns
- Wall art, canvas art, decals, etc.
- Collage sheets
- Digital scrapbooking market
- Reselling files in their original form
- No file sharing
- Freebies of any type
- No mass production
Credit is not required for commercial use but please do not claim the artwork as your own.
All freebies are for PERSONAL USE only.
If you are a manufacturer interested in licensing my designs, please contact me for more information.
I don't take custom requests, but I'm always open for suggestions. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking and I wish you much success in your creative endeavors.